Friday, October 1, 2010

Dickheads they come and go






[Eminem:]

I'm single now,
Got no ring on this finger now,

I'll never let another guy bring me down,
In a relationship, save it bitch, babysit? you make me sick,

Play no games, say no names, ever since I broke up with what's his face,

I'm a different girl, kiss my ass, kiss my lips, bitch why ask?


But I do know one thing though,
Dickheads they come, they go,
Saturday through sunday monday,
Monday through sunday yo,
Maybe i'll love you one day,
Maybe we'll someday grow,
Till then just sit your drunk ass on that fuckin runway jerk...



Not a jealous man, but females lie,
But I guess that's just what sluts do,
How could it ever be just us two?

Never loved you enough to trust you,
We just met and I just fucked you,



I'm not phazed,
I hang around big stars all day,
I don't see what the big deal is anyway,
You're just plain ol' Marshall to me...



[Eminem:]
First off you don't know Marshall,
Add also, don't grow partial,
That's ammo for my arsenal,
I'll snap you off that bar stool,
There goes another lawsuit,
Leave handprints all accross you,
Good lordy-wody you must be blown off that water bottle,
You want what you can't have,
Ooh girl that's too damn bad,
Don't touch what you can't grab,
End up with two back hands,
Put Anthrax on a Tampax and slap you till you can't stand,
Girl you just blew your chance,
Don't mean to ruin your plans,
 
But I do know one thing though,Dickheads they come they go..





\

No comments:

Post a Comment