Sunday, October 25, 2009

Job Hunting Successful

Hey, As some of you know an extremely fortunate event occurred last Thursday night. I was in Miranda job hunting. I was so happy just to be away from hurstville. Well my goal was to get a job in anything other then food, preferably retail or a bookshop. One of the jobs you must know that I would be a natural at would have to be working at T2.Although I missed out on my opportunity to work here. This didn't crush my hopes. I applied at many various outlets, be it books, clothing, perfume etc. Before I was to be picked up by mother dearest I thought I would try my luck at a lovely store they call city beach. And all of a sudden all the crappy jobs with cleaning and washing, all the time spent handing in resumes and volunteering for various events finally paid off. I got the job. Now i just needed to change my usual wardrobe of general pants and 2nd hand store clothing a revamp. In other words I had an excuse to go shopping. Here are my particular finds.



Ok I cheated a smidge I got a couple things from general pants, only 3 singlets though. But I adore this one.



Shorts and vest from city beach

I bought these two skirts from Cotton on, They are so Alice in Wonderland. I love them.


My wolf dress from city beach. Yer the sides are kind of trippy but hey guess its the style.

Another strange sided dress, zebra styling.

My little black summer dress from city beach


I know I know its not that much but its and effort. And you can't blame a girl for trying.
S

No comments:

Post a Comment