Friday, October 23, 2009

My door has been opened

Sometimes you have to go through different doors to change yourself for the better. I have had a door open for me recently. During exams I had an interview for Inaburra School which I was quite successful. Positive aspects of Inaburra would have to include it being close to home, better uniforms, no more daily Hurstville injections, its co-ed, and my mum has a house across the road for work which has a kitchen out the back for coffee breaks. I will be stepping through this door next year, and I couldn't be more excited.
This change is for the better. I will get nostalgic at the odd moment when I am missing moments I experienced at Danebank that can never be replaced. Like christian studies with Taylor and Danielle or English with Leilani. Or arguments with Mrs Stalder or my talks with Mrs Nunn. Danebank had its ups and downs but I think it has past its expiration date, and its time for a change.


I will miss being in this patch of watermelons

No comments:

Post a Comment