Monday, November 2, 2009

A not completely wasted $90.00


Most of you should know by now I will not be attending Danebank next year. There are quite a few people in my year in the same situation. We are all beaming with happiness. Now Danebank used to have a hat rule. This rule was disregarded two years before I started attending the school. Lucky. But on arrival at this school in year 7 we were forced to buy the hat for special occasions, Excursions and such. We have never worn this hat in our whole entire school life. Ayesha and I wanted to make use of our hats, at least for a day. And make sure at least that our $90.00 didn't go to a complete waste.


My Friend Jess England
Just outside the good old, not at all overpriced, uniform shop.
Private school girl lunches, notice the lack of food.
This is our super rike friend Heidi



BYE DANEBANK...

1 comment:

  1. Least you dont have to wear your hat everyday to and from school:)

    ReplyDelete