Monday, November 2, 2009

Stella <3 Skye

"I have the heart of a Tiger, the mouth of a trucker, some call me a little girl, I'm a crazy motherfucker..."

Stella <3>

She is a 16 year old singer and social butterfly of Orange County, and she is GORGEOUS

Why we LOVE Skye...



Photobucket

Because she does the lightning bolt better then lady gag ever could



Photobucket

Because she looks good on a bed without sheets



Photobucket

Because I want this jacket



Photobucket

Because she looks good with blonde and brown hair




Photobucket

Because she can wear a denim jacket



Photobucket

Because she is with Amanda Blank



Photobucket

Because she can pull off thick horizontal stripes



Photobucket

Because I love her shirt


Photobucket

Because she is 14 in this photo


Photobucket

Because she looks amazing even when her make up is smudged



Photobucket

Because she looks so good in red


Photobucket

Because Lisa Boyle


Photobucket

Because I Love Apples

Photobucket

Because she can wear red lipstick with class


Photobucket

Because her nails are short



Photobucket

Because she looks good in all seasons

Photobucket

Because WAFFLES GIRLS DON'T DIE


Photobucket

Because she eats food

Photobucket

Because she is holding my future cat

Photobucket

Because she is with Will I Am

Photobucket

Because she can pull off beach hair

Photobucket

Because she is amazingly gorgeous

Photobucket

Because she is blonde




Photobucket

Because she is Skye Ferreira


http://www.myspace.com/skyferreiramusic

No comments:

Post a Comment