Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Lion King

Rafiki: Asante sana Squash banana, Wiwi nugu Mi mi apana.
Adult Simba: Come on, will you cut it out?
Rafiki: Can't cut it out. It will grow right back. Hehehe.
Adult Simba: Creepy little monkey. Would you stop following me! Who are you?
Rafiki: The question is, who... are *you*?
Adult Simba: [sighs] I thought I knew, but now I'm not so sure.
Rafiki: Well, I know who you are! Shh. Come here, it's a secret.
[Whispers, then grows louder]
Rafiki: Asante sana Squash banana, Wiwi nugu Mi mi apana!
Adult Simba: Enough already! What's that supposed to mean anyway?
Rafiki: It means you're a baboon... and I'm not.
Adult Simba: I think you're a little confused.
Rafiki: Wrong! I'm not the one who's confused. You don't even know who you are!
Adult Simba: Oh, and I suppose you know?
Rafiki: Sure do. You're Mufasa's boy!
[Simba turns around to look at him, shocked]
Rafiki: Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment