Saturday, July 24, 2010

Day 11

Day 11- Another picture of you and your friends


As of before I have never really had a big group of friends
As I have already mentioned the best of them 
I thought these people most definitely deserve a shout out

In order of appearance, not importance
I don't do "top friends", I love you all equally

Gemma Wolfganga- Everything about her is amazing, she is just purely amazing
Lucy Slaughter- Is leaving me next year, Inabubble won't be the same
Danielle Allsopp- Been with Puff since year 7, she made Danebank fun
Hannah Glynn- Means the world to me
Rochelle Mace- Love everything about her and I will always be here to support her
Mikkel Lisburg- Words can't describe how much I miss him
Luke Sharkey- Keeps me sane at Inaburra

 




No comments:

Post a Comment