Monday, July 26, 2010

Day 13

Day 13- A letter to someone who has hurt you recently


We used to talk about how we would do this together
Now that you have gone ahead and done it yourself it is apparently yours
I congratulate you, your doing really good
It's not really how I would do it but hey


This isn't your thing
Your not the only person who has done it 
You didn't make it up
Im breathing, im older then you so I started it first
So you can't do it because it's MY thing
grow up!
And stop being so fucking competitive with me
Im over it


You want to be better then me
I couldn't care less
I just miss when we were friends
That time before you started trying to be the best
I hope you know who you are
You lost a friend
are you happy?






You Win
Congratulations

No comments:

Post a Comment