Friday, July 30, 2010

thanks babe



- Just a purely amazing song, amazing memories, all that karaoke in your car







- Let's get a convertible for a weekend and drive to the beach, sleep on the sand and stare at the stars





- Holey Moley me oh my, your the apple of my eye
  Home is wherever I'm with you




- "Late at night
I'll stay up and write
a book about my life...

...so no one would ever make
all of my mistakes "






- I LOVE IT!
in love with this song right now
"Cause deep down youre my girl in a golden crown
My princess and I dont wanna let you down"





- Heaps trippy but in a good way





- she is really pretty, I want her hair







- Hahahahah this is the right video yer? It's so cute. I don't like the song that much but it's so cute!





Babe that was so cute of you, putting all these songs together for me
You made my day/Afternoon
I can't wait to see you
Your amazing
Thankyou for everything x

No comments:

Post a Comment