Sunday, September 20, 2009

Goodmorning Creative Outlet

Goodmorning Lovelies
Welcome to my creative outlet. This is where I shall be putting my spare creative energy into use. Right now I am greeting exam week at Danebank with open arms. That's my school, Danebank Anglican school for girls. Just to put forward this point early on I am in no way what so ever christian, anglican, catholic or any other branch of "god fearing" crap. I am practicing the art of Buddhism. I have a meditation rug at home, I bought it at a little Mediterranean boutique up in the blue mountains on a road trip with my mother dearest.


It is quite darling isn't it. Hm a few other things I should put out early on. I live in the less known part of "The Shire" in a lovely little suburb known as Illawong. I live with one generic, not so technologically advanced, boof head father. A 5 star, smart, pretty, self motivated and best friend mother. I also have an autistic, vocal dyspraxic blonde haired blue eyed brother. He can't talk, it's a shame. And a sausage dog Sassy and a golden retriever Missy

.



And there is one other very important person I would like to tell you about. This would be the person who is occupying my heart right now. His name is Nathan and he is a babe.


I am studying in year 10, visual design and textiles for my electives. Right now I am dreaming but when I get older I would love to contribute to the fashion industry. But right now I am young. And I am going to live in the moment because I want this to be forever. I want to be Forever Young...


No comments:

Post a Comment