Monday, September 28, 2009

Hey Year 10 Formal

Im pushing all my hopes and dreams through these images into your eyes,
I would like to use any of these dress look alikes as my dress
but right now im still looking...



At Whitehouse Fashion show last year. I loooovvvveeeee this fabricccc!, The dress is stunning.

As soon as I saw this dress I wanted it. Photographs do not do this dress justice!



Found a dress at Vinnies for $8 that looks quite similiar to this dress in theory, apart from the givenchy status. I could maybe pull this one off. Just need to borrow friend's gloves, find some dressy pearly and purchase some exquisite shoes such as these..

YSL, who would have thought, LOVEEEEEEE
Just a run of the mill overpriced dress from general pants, I like the lace and shape.
I am starting to feel a strong attraction to these one shoulder dresses. I don't think the material works very well though.
Picture this dress with a really big black skirt (:


I wonder what this is made out of...


Must have this dress at some point in life. Velvet, need I say more ?

I really want a dress like this but white and with flowers. The Marrissa dress :(

Chanel - Camellia


dearest

No comments:

Post a Comment