Sunday, September 20, 2009

House Festival Day


House Festival Day

Now to all those who are unfamiliar with the term "House Festival Day", well its quite simple really. It is a day where you go to school dressed up as your house colors. Sadly I am in a house that's colours are brown and orange, Go Cowell. The other houses at my school include:













Gray
- Red and Black? or Red and Silver hmm

Richmond- Green and Yellow (aussie much)
Ball-Blue and Blue ?

Usually I am a huge fan of dressing up as something I'm not but I guess I wasn't really feeling the house spirit this year..

<>



The biggest effort I made on this day was deflating Haylie and taking her to school in my country road bag. Being seen in the middle of Hurstville station blowing up a giant penguin is not the most flattering sight. And If you haven't worked it out by now Haylie is the penguin. Boyfriend and I bought her when we were road tripping up at Narabeen. She is named after a darling friend of his, who we love very much.

Just a brief overview of girls I love at school.

Taylor- Biggest beb ever, both danielle and her make christian studies fun
Hannah- She's been my best friend since yr 8
Lani- The person who knows absolutely everything about me and she has been my best friend since yr 7 and I absolutely love her with every bone in my body.
Genevieve- See the girl with the amazingly gorgeous long brunette hair in the back, thats her. School has never been the same since gen came.
Starsh- Since 2002 ? Went to primary school together, she lives a couple of streets away from me. She is pretty sweet.
Erato- That girl in school with that extremely annoying, high pitched laugh but you love her anyway. Textiles...
Lauren- This girl I love she can make me cry from laughter at any given point in time and she is beautiful. Danielle- I could make a photo album of Danielle begining at yr 7 and working my way towards present, she has taken that many photos on my camera. OC <3 style="font-weight: bold;">
Jess- I love love love this girl. Thanks to a "lame" program called duke of edinburgh award I have become friends with jess, brit, isobel and so many others. 3 weeks !
Liz- Liz is a babe.

PS: If you didn't make it in this photo that's a very big shame.

Hopefully this will be my last "House Festival Day" at Danebank. My interview for Inaburra is in about 16hours. So excited. Oh and after the Interview on Wednesday I have my Yearly maths exam which would be so much easier if mathletics would stop giving me hell. It says it doesn't stay up because I have internet problems. It's always like that. Always passing on the blame. Well you know what, it's not good enough. If i fail my yearly exam I am holding mathletics personally responsible.




Bringing Haylie to school was a very good idea and I definetly have no regrets. I just hate that she lost her arm at the end of this day. It was a very big day I will give her that. She survived a Friday.




Lani and Me








Heidi and Me









Heidi is a definite love of my life. I worked with her for a while before I quit. Yer Grandpa's Lebanese Food. I won't dis it cause It was actually kind of fun even if the boss has a 20m pole shoved up her ass. But it doesn't matter because I no longer smell like a Lebanese person when I come home :)







Final Photo, Final Achievement.

Getting Haylie on the stage.
Spot the Penguin




((((((((:

No comments:

Post a Comment