Thursday, August 12, 2010

Day 28

Day 28- A picture of you last year and now, how have you changed since then?



Last Year 
 Had a Boyfriend, we were perfect
I was happy
Dressed like a Hippie
I smiled more
Natural Hair colour
Went to Danebank, hated it
Most people at Dbank hated me
Spent most of my time travelling to and from school
Addicted to coffee and sushi
 Was bad at maths
Wanted to do fashion design
Wanted to move to Melbourne and go to Whitehouse Institute for Fashion
Wore barely any eyeliner at all
Had a pet chicken Cohen





This Year 
 Don't have a boyfriend
Generally quite a cynical person
Dress mostly black with lots of rings and watches
Don't really smile to often
Dark Brown hair
Go to Inaburra, it's better then Dbank
Most people at Inaburra hate me
Spent most of my time in my room
Addicted to coffee and cigarettes
 Dropped maths, doing heaps good in religion, Its my favourite subject
Want to do photography
Wanted to move to London and go to a University for Fashion or Photography
Wear a lot of eyeliner
Have a canon EOS 550d called Harlow



I miss who I used to be..

No comments:

Post a Comment