Monday, August 30, 2010

Day One: Ten things you want to say to ten different people right now.

Day One: Ten things you want to say to ten different people right now.

1.  Im lost without you. I need time from you but I still need you. Im not moving on..
2. We haven't spoken lately, come to mine sometime and make burrito's with me I need company,lately I have been falling apart
3. This weekend was amazing, you are amazing, I love you, thank you.
4. Your jacket for HSC was amazing, you are amazing, I love your style, I love you, I love spending time with you and I miss you already.
5. You know me too well and I have only known you for under a month. You know everything that is going on with me and its helping em so much having you to talk to. I trust you and I don't feel weird doing so. You are an amazing person thankyou.
6. Maybe you shouldn't assume things about me.
7. You are all talk
8. You are always on my mind
9. Im here for you if you ever need someone to talk to, I understand even if you don't think I do.
10. You have been there for me ever since I started at Inaburra. You are such a wonderful person and you are so in love with her.. she doesnt deserve you.

No comments:

Post a Comment