Sunday, September 26, 2010

Always time for a status


"Stop breathing, imagine none of this is real."

"If that's the way it is, then that's the way it is."

"I just realised, my dance teacher is in the art vs science, magic fountain music video!"

"Sam Cornish , Fuck it."

"Lani Kessler: "If you come home with a Southern Cross tattoo I will punch you in the face"

"Lani Kessler: "I wish there was a Taco Bell"
E: "I wish you were a Taco Bell"

"Can't find my baby, dingo ate it."

‎"Don't let them say you aint beautiful. They can all get fucked just stay true to you." - Eminem"

"Got given a yo-yo at work today off some guys, as you do."

"Ok who ever decided it would be fun to stab Haylee, you got karma coming to you buddy."

"Now you know what to do g, bust a
move"

No comments:

Post a Comment