Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Aries Horoscope

"You'll do some serious soul searching today. Which goals have you
achieved and which ones have gone unattained? Be honest as you reflect
on past months. Could you have done things differently? Would you like
to do things differently in the future?"- Aries Horoscope

I did some soul searching. Decided that I am actually very happy where I am. What I did was wrong, I should have been stronger and left when he was happy with someone else and when someone else liked me. But I couldn't let go. Now I have to live with the fact that I did the most horrible things to one of my greatest friends. 

My goals now are focused on having an amazing holidays and then setting myself up for HSC. Next year/ next term is going to be fucking hard. But I know it will be easier to cope with having him and all the dramas that related to us out of my life. I am steering clear of relationships until the end of HSC. I know that is a long time. But there are more important things in life then overdramatic teenage relationships. And anyway, I met a lovely boy today, we shared a cigarette at the bus stop and we spoke as if I had known him since my childhood, it was lovely.


I will find my love in London, if I don't see Seth Cohen in the next two years.


No comments:

Post a Comment