Saturday, July 3, 2010

there are still some nice ones out there

you're all fucked, leave the girl the fuck alone and go say it to her face, pussys.

Thankyou




OMGERICAQUICKYOUGOTTAHELPME!! So I was just sitting here playing guitar, being a musician and whatnot, when I suddenly realised... THERE ARE MILLIONS OF PEOPLE WHO DO THE SAME THING! Please, save me from this life of crime! I'm such a bad person.

:)




you're stunning

Thankyou that's really sweet





YOU DIET? and dont eat? are you crazy lol thats not good for you one bit im sure even if you ate more you could get skinnier aswell my tip. eat small proportions lots throughout the day, youll feel better then if your hungry

Thanks for the tip :) I was joking about not eating it's a quote off skins, but that was sweet of you. I just eat healthy as much as I can :)






it makes me sad reading your blog erica your such a beautiful person and you struggling just isnt right. you need to get out of the place your in right now, only you can do that x

That means alot, I guess I just need to put myself together again piece by piece. I just don't know where to start. Thankyou x




How do you get so skinny?

I didn't eat for three days so I could look lovely...
I diet a lot, not fun and not working
but thankyou




Awh, well i hope you know you are appreciated and i think your great !

thankyou




YOUR BLOG IS AMAZING- frothing <3

It's so good to be appreciated thankyou






Creepin your sometimestheskyisblue blog and quick question: is the topmost picture on each page you or Effy? I'm so jealous of your incredible likeness to her!

haha its effy, she is incredible. I wish it was me I would love a photo of myself just laughing happily :)





anytime sunshine

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment