Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Schoolies or flight to London?

I am currently at home sick
I like being at home when my parents are not
It is a slight taste of freedom

One day I will run away
The day I get my HSC results Im on the first plane to London
Im thinking I might not go to Schoolies
And use the money I save to get a flight and maybe a really dirt cheap apartment
See I do have some sort of dreams

I don't exactly have a group of friends I have been with throughout my whole high school life
My friends have changed constantly
Only the special ones have remained, and I hope they never leave like Lani Gemma Hannah and Esha

And I hope the girls I have met throughout this time stay with me like Lucy and Rchel
These girls make everything better
So what is the point of me going to schoolies

No comments:

Post a Comment