Friday, July 23, 2010

Day 10

Day 10- Songs you listen to when you are Happy, Sad, Bored, Hyped, Mad



Happy
Darren Styles - Skydiving
Anything by Daft Punk or Empire of the Sun or MGMT or the Killers
All I want is you-Juno Soundtrack
Celine Dion-Im Alive

 

Sad
Coldplay-Fix You
Coldplay-Yellow
Coldplay-The scientistImogen Heap- Hide and seek 
Jeff Buckley- Hallelujah
Blink 182- Please take me home
Blink 182-Im lost without you


Bored
Biggie Smalls - Party and Bullshit
Blind Melon-No Rain
Blind Melon-Lemon Tree
Midnight Youth-All on our own
Midnight Youth-Golden love
Jem- Maybe im a amazed

Jimmy Eat world-The middle
You me at six-always attract
 Micheal Jackson-Man in the mirror 
The Bravery-An honest mistake



Hyped
Passion Pit - Little secrets
Angerfist- Ubermensch (don't judge me I like to gabber in my head when im happy)
Bloc Party-Flux
The Bloody Beetroots-I love the bloody beetroots
The Bloody Beetroots-warp 1.9



Mad

Blink 182-Rollercoaster
Blink 182-Anthem part 2
Blink 182-What went wrong
Blink 182-Down

No comments:

Post a Comment