Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Day 7

Day 07- A picture of someone/something that has the biggest impact on you


 My Boyfriend

It sounds cliche, something anybody would say. But Nathan has truly made the largest impact on my life. He has done more then I can even describe to you. He has been there for me in the good and the bad, he has saved my life at one point and if you know me vey well you will know what he did. 

Im not one of those girls who is their boyfriends doll. I have remained my own person throughout our relationship. I have been through different styles of clothes, had a lot of firsts, tried new things some good some bad. But throughout this he has always supported me with my choices, helping me realize which were bad, and been there for the times when the rest gave up.

I havn't been the greatest to him throughout all of this, he deserves so much better. But I know he is happy with me, and we would do anything for eachother. 

I just want to thank you nathan for everything you have ever done for me.You have always been the one I can rely on, the one I can put all my trust in. 

Your my best friend, my soulmate, my Lover, and I don't know where I would be without you.


No comments:

Post a Comment