Saturday, July 3, 2010

Anonymous #2

just a thought, i've noticed all the people trying to be different or for whatever reason are different all end up being the same, with photography the alterative style is all the same eg pictures of girls smoking etc, what are your thoughts on this?

They are doing something that makes them happy, what is wrong with that? So what if the type of photogrphs they like to take are the same as others? I don't think that just because they take photos and blog means they are trying to be different, it's just a hobby. Playing a guitar is a hobby so is playing sports. Just because other people do it doesn't mean you cantt. Oh an btw so over this alternative style thing. Just because it is different to what "normal" is means it's alternative. I like what I do and I'm happy with who I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment